Monday, December 04, 2006

This is the WEEK!

We're moving on Friday! I can't believe it! Yesterday we went furniture shopping. . .our furniture is pretty much shot. We decided to get a new dining room table & chairs as well. . . Our current table is antique & not very stable. We have free financing for a year so that is what we did. So we got a new couch, loveseat & recliner/rocker. . .brown leather & very comfy stuff! Our table is two tone & has 2 leaves that make it huge when we need it for birthday parties & what not. The stools for the island match as well. . . .I'm SO EXCITED!!!

Inspection on the house is Wed or Thursday & then there is probably just clean up/touch up stuff for the contractor to take care of.

I have a ton to pack yet here. . . I can't believe we have this much stuff!!! What I wouldn't give for a magic wand right now!

I may be off line a few days at the end of the week. I'll try to get back ASAP. . . we might just leave the computer hooked up here until all is set up at the new house. We don't have to be out of here until the 14th. . .so that's that!

No comments: