Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Hobby for me!



Like I need a new hobby, right? But this one ties into my scrappy hobby & is a very creative outlet. I've started to SEW! AND I'm ADDICTED!!! I think I have an addictive personality. I find myself daydreaming about ways to design purses, clothing, just about anything. . . I think I get my creativity from my Mother. . . she always has had a knack for the creative.



Here is the 3rd bag I've ever sewn. I really like this design but need to learn how to add zippers. . .

Other things I'm working on: scrub tops - I've actually designed my own pattern for this with inspiration from a top I currently own. I couldn't find a pattern for it so I just guessed & tweaked. I'm very pleased with my creations & will try to get some pics up in the future. I have a ton of corduroy pants from someone on freecycle & plan to use them for sewing. . . patchwork bags, regular bags, maybe a vest. . .we'll see!

Happy Sewing to you!

No comments: