Friday, October 03, 2008

Nap or Blog. . .???? I choose. .. Both!

I NEED a nap. . .but I probably should update on my happenings as well. So this should be brief. .

Only ONE more week of clinical left! I'm surviving. . . that which doesn't kill us. . .

This week I taught Prep for Labor to expectant parents on Monday evening. . .
Worked 12+ hour days Tuesday & Thursday. . . I know, cry me a river. . .
Taught clinicals Thursday & Today.

I'm a bit exhausted to say the least. So I think I will go chill out for a bit. I'm miffed about WLUK/Fox pulling out of Time Warner Cable (my provider) which means I won't be able to watch the Packers from home on Sunday or any of my other Fox TV shows. . .well, I could attempt the rabbit ears but I'm doubting that will work. . . .

Time to nap!!!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

How are you holding up? Our rabbit ears died yesterday and my shows are on tomorrow- ugghhh.