Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year & Here is What I want to do

My To DO List just keep piling up thanks to all of you Talented Bloggy People {TBP} out there. Thanks to you, I should start to get some sleep sometime around the year 2259. Oh well!

I started reading the Twilight Saga!!!! I received Twilight from Scott's Grandparents the Sunday before Christmas & began to read it sometime last week. I'm already through it & started on New Moon. . which was a to me from me. I want to get Eclipse - but I'm going to have to have to bite the bullet (no pun intended) & purchase the hard copy. I already have Breaking Dawn from my dear Godmother. I'm entranced!

I really want to refashion some clothing. . .but we'll see how that works out for me. I'll keep you updated.

Still no word on the MAT. . .I will most likely have to retake it & I am not happy about that. But I fully intend to not think about that much right now because it's irritating. I'm trying to be positive in all circumstances for 2009 so maybe I will ace it when I retake it??? I can begin grad school classes without being accepted into the program. . . I should hear something more about that this coming week.

My house smells really good! I owe that to Young Living Essential Oils. They rock! I already need to order more Thieves & I'm thinking we'll try some Myrrh for some family skin conditions.

I want to make these knitted slippers. . . I haven't had the knitting needles out in QUITE some time. . .well, maybe for getting corners to lay flat when I turned something. . .but not for knitting. I subscribe to Craftsylish so I happened upon this "easy" tutorial there. We'll see how that works out. I'll post pics on PeekyBoos when I get them started/done. . . I have a TON of yarn.

I would also like to attempt some more doll clothes for my nieces. Hmmm. . .I may even think about starting on Christmas gifts for NEXT YEAR!! We'll see. I get a little ambitious sometimes with what I think I might be able to accomplish. . .but in the real world. . .I do need to sleep!

Happy New Year!
Jennifer B

No comments: