Sunday, February 08, 2009

Free Photobooks - Follow this link

I LOVE FREE stuff & I really love creating photo books to share with family & friends. Artscow is a site where you can create just that. . .

Referral Link : http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=546877 Join by using this link & I will get some credit too! Better yet. . . you join through my link & then you can get your own link to share & get credit for yours! How cool is that?

I'm thinking I will be creating some gifties from these! Plus! there are more codes for free books. . . AND more:
FREE10BKS: 10 FREE 8x8 Photo Books (20 pages)MPD588 Custom Mousepad, $5.88/each, free shippingWTH688 Custom Watch, $6.88/each, free shippingE12X18s, $24.99 for 10 12"x18" prints, free shippingPPC888, $8.88 for a deck of photo playing cards, free shippingTO REDEEM THE COUPONS:Log into Artscow.com, go to MEMBERS AREA, click on CREDIT & DISCOUNT, enter the code and click VALIDATE

Thanks to Never Pay Retail Again Blog for this link:) You can link to her through my blog list on the right. She is amazing at getting the word out on cool money saving bargains. I check her blog daily. ..

No comments: