Sunday, September 06, 2009

I Can Can!!!


Yup - it's happened! I'm domesticated! I now can sew & I can can! Here's the proof of the latter: a little before & after. . .
And the picture of me with my boys is taken at Fonferek Glenn. . . a local waterfall (without so much water this summer) that we hiked around the week before last. I have to admit that my heart skipped a few beats with the boys running around there. There is such an abrupt drop off that I don't trust my spirited brood to be careful enough. . . but we all survived. . .
I hope to have more to add in the near future. . .maybe in Peekyboos though. . I want to sew!
~Jennifer B

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

Way to go on your canning! I've been canning like a mad woman for weeks! In fact I have to leave here in 30 mins to help a friend with applesauce (it's her first time). I'm sick of saucing the apples! :)