- I have been neglecting the blog. . . .obviously.
- We're over 2 months into finding our new normal with Scott being home. We are certain this change in employment status is part of God's plan for us. We share the office now, which is strange. I am a bit territorial. I am also easily distracted. This combo does not work so well - but we're making a go of it.
- I love teaching in the classroom! My practicum this semester includes teaching OB at Bellin College. It has been amazing thus far. It's good to know that I LOVE what I do!
- This year's birthday brought me into the later 30's bracket. That is okay. . . really, it is.
- Along with the birthday, I realized that I added 14 pounds to my small frame since Thanksgiving. That is not a good thing. When scrubs start being too tight, it is time to take action.
- Jillian Michaels is now in charge of kicking my butt into shape. And let me tell you, it's working! OUCH! But the added energy has been welcomed graciously.
- I signed up for a course to become a Certified Nutrition Specialist. Excited for this!
- Starting to plan the veggetable garden for this year. Big plans . ..
- All 3 boys are registered for soccer this summer. Pretty exciting stuff! 4 nights a week of crazy coming right up!
- Spencer & Parker will be playing Pop Warner Football this fall. Not sure we're ready for this tackle football stuff - but it can't be any worse than what they already do in the yard without pads, right?
- Heading to Washington state in July for my graduate school residency. Hopefully the weather will cooperate while we're there.
- All done with grad school come August! The light at the end of the tunnel is approaching. . . until I decide to pile it higher & deeper.
Guess who learned how to ride his bicycle without training wheels? And guess who taught him? These proud little guys were SO excited! And so were we:)
We no longer have any babies in our house. Awww!