- Scott has been working for Fox Valley Technical College since Spring.
- I graduated with my MSN!!! So good to be done with school (for now).
- The boys played soccer this summer & it was a blast watching them. 3 teams = 4 nights of soccer.
- Football season is here! Spencer & Parker are playing Pop Warner Football on the same team ~ tackling ~ very exciting to watch.
- Carter started flag football with Scott as his coach! It's so fun to see him having fun. . . and Carter likes it too :)
- Almost forgot - all 3 of my boys are in school all day this year. They are getting used to the schedule.
- I am teaching for Fox Valley Technical College's nursing program as adjunct faculty. Learning a new system has been interesting & challenging. I am enjoying the opportunity.
- I am also still teaching with Northeast Wisconsin Technical College this semester.
- I am in search of my "big girl job." Now that I'm done with school, I really want a place to call my home. While I enjoy the diversity of teaching for multiple places, I know that I can make a bigger impact within a nursing program if I am able to be part of the team. Praying for good news in that area. God has a plan.