Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What I've been up to. . .

COUNTRY USA 2008

Sharing MY firemen. . . look at these hotties! Oh, & the boys are not bad either! Tee hee! They were in the entrance area collecting cash for muscular dystrophy. Of course, my sis & I HAD to do our part to help. Poor guy's knee from me sitting there! I NEED a tan!
Sugarland on Wed night was FANTASTIC! I want to be like Jennifer Nettles & her extremely thin body & awesome attitude:)

And I also made my debut as a country singer. . . .






I am getting TOO old for this though. I'm still tired. I need a vacation from my vacation! The weekend before last was a NASCAR race in Milwaukee. . I had last week off of my real job helping babies be born. I feel like I worked harder taking care of the babies I grew. They are so funny. . but oh so busy! With Country USA thrown in there I am so spent. And I think I added poundage to my already expanded hips/hind end area. What is UP with that? Why can't it just migrate to the boob area?
We went to Bay Beach & then the Wildlife Sanctuary yesterday. I need to get those pics loaded to my failing PC yet. This poor computer. . it has Alzheimer's already. My new Kodak EasyShare has most likely done it in. Time for some therapy. Of course, the camera battery died prior to many pics being taken. Oh well, I guess I could focus on making the memories instead of documenting them:)

4 comments:

Scrappinfor3 said...

I'm a little shocked that nobody has commented on these fine looking gentlemen. I think I will wait to post my next blog until I get a comment. . .(holding my breath until someone bees nice to me! So there!) Tee hee. don't you love sarcasm?

Jana Nielson said...

Ummmmmm.....Why don't the firemen around here look like that?? They are all old, and fat!..............I guess it's lucky that they don't look like that because lots of lonely women would be setting their houses on fire!

Scrappinfor3 said...

OMG! YOU are a HOOT! Thanks for the comment. . .now I can plan my next big post & you will be honored in it:)

Jamie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog - I am honored you put a link on your site! You're hilarious!