So MUCH happens in a day, let alone an entire WEEK! Let me give you the run down:
- worked full shift last Friday
- Saturday - Event FILLED day. . . friend's baby shower - showed up & found out she (Melanie) already HAD the baby early Tuesday morning - 6 weeks early! Plus, her mother is not well - please pray for JUDY & her family. Time is precious - don't take it for granted.
- Card making Saturday evening - WHAT a GREAT creative release! Of course, I was addicted to being creative & dreamed of possibilities. . .sleep was not easy.
- Sunday - attended new Church we're considering switching to. I won't go into detail here. . .but we think we've found a new HOME for Celebration.
- Watched Packer game from home while creating MORE CARDS!!! See, once I begin there is NO STOPPING me!
- Been playing a lot of the Mexican Train Game with the boys. . . this is an EXCELLENT game with Dominoes. . .yes. . . DOMINOES!!! Very fun & family friendly.
- Monday - worked on a quilting project. . .not too many details here. . .it's a gift as long as I get it done before Christmas!!!
- Tuesday - called OFF of work - On CALL 12 hours. . .which bites the big one as FIRST callback.
- Wednesday - purchased Spencer's birthday present - his family party is this Saturday.
- Scott worked late so I was the single parent last night. . .
- Stayed up WAY too late again. . . so I'm tired today. . . & that's not good because the house is trashed & the MAT is this afternoon. . .not to mention Parent/Teacher conferences tonight. Downing COFFEE as we speak!
Wish me LUCK!
Jennifer B Y