Monday, December 22, 2008

Checklist

This will be random ~ so you've been forewarned. . .
  • HOLY Motherload of Tutorials! Go here! No kidding. . . Lots of links. Again, why sleep when you can blog hop & get lots of ideas floating thru your mind???
  • I have some finished projects that I plan to snap a pic of tonight & post to Peeky Boos. . . so be sure to check back later. {At this point - kids are fed & not causing bodily harm to one another yet. . . but Scott is out of commission with the pukey sickies so I'm on my own}
  • Still have to shop for My Mom & Dad ~ What the heck to get for people who basically go out & buy whatever they want or need for themselves right away? I'm going to have to get creative here. . . I have ideas. .
  • Some shopping to do for the meal ~ which I'm hosting ~ yeah - me. . . 'nuf said!
  • Cleaning lady comes tomorrow. . . so I have to clean for her tonight. . crazy how that works!
  • HAVE to finish teachers' gifts tonight. . . daycare gifts will wait until next week. . . that's OK, right?
  • I'm totally sold on Young Living Essential Oils! Love them! My house smells so nice.
  • Time to go finish stuff. . .remember - check Peeky Boos later. . .

Jennifer B

1 comment:

Jana Nielson said...

The Young Living Farms are 15 min. from my house. It is a really cool farm They have Jousting tournaments in the summer!!

Hope you get it all done in time!!! I'm still working on it all too!!