Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another Day

Still here. Still pregnant. Still feeling like my legs weigh a ton! This is seriously not how I remember feeling at the end of my last 2 pregnancies. Seriously. I'm useless & hating it.

So anyway. Scott has to go do some work at our rental today & unlike yesterday, he's not planning to bring the boys. Not sure if I can handle this or not today. I'm such a wimp. Maybe we should all go. He left the digital camera there by mistake yesterday. I wasn't all too happy about that. It's in a "bad" part of town & the place has been broken into in the past. PLUS, what if I had gone into labor last night? Anyway, obviously THAT didn't happen.

I still have organizing & cleaning to get done. I just don't have the energy to do it. I think my first due date was more true to reality. That would put me at 39 weeks. My changed due date is September 17th. THAT is not going to happen. Of course, dh likes to say, "When you're still pregnant a week or 2 from now I'll be saying I told you so." NOT if he knows what's good for him he won't. AND I WILL have this baby this week. So keep sending labor vibes my way. I need all of the help I can get!

Surprise! The boys are going to Festival to get Water! Yay! Maybe I'll shower during this time. I'm so tired. Enough whining. Maybe if I exert myself it will trigger labor.

No comments: