Sunday, October 02, 2005

Almost Three Weeks!

Carter will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Wow! Time flies! He's so adorable. I just want to smooch him all of the time. OK, I know, this is gushy. I'm his MOM!

It's hard to believe that just 3 weeks ago I was still pregnant!!!! And I was so ready to have this little man! You know what's funny? I ran into someone who is 1 week overdue tonight when I went to Walmart. I would be 2 weeks overdue right now if I would still be pregnant. Wow! No way would I be able to handle that. I can only imagine how big he'd have been.

This week will be when Carter gets his first bottle of breastmilk from Dad. That will be awesome for me as that means that sometime soon I can sleep through the first feeding of the night. Don't know how well I'll handle that, however, as he doesn't seem to eat much during the night the way it is. I end up so full in the morning that he gets squirted quite a bit for the AM feedings. I have been trying not to pump so I don't stay engorged. Yup, I know. Too much information.

Time for me to get to bed. I need to try to get to bed earlier for Heaven's sake!

No comments: