Thursday, March 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Another year, another birthday. . .what to do today? I am kid free & work free today. . . What should I do? I could sew, scrapbook, shop. . . shop for sewing stuff. . . Hmmm, I think I shall ponder this while I shower to loud music & flat iron my hair. I should get a pic of my new hairdo on here. It's WAY different than my old do.

I was scoping other blogs last night. WOW, can I just say how impressed I am with the talent that is out there? The blogs alone are amazing let alone the work that is showcased on them. My goal is to get my blog to be as cool and worthy as those. I have a lot of learning to do. My journey begins. . .hmm, perhaps something for me to start today??? We'll see. Shopping sounds somewhat nice. Maybe I will ask my dear Mother to join me. We do want to get some purses made for craft fairs. . .

OK, wish me luck with my newly 33 year old self today! (Who am I kidding? Nobody reads this yet!)

No comments: