Saturday, September 10, 2005

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

My parents have been married for - oh my gosh, I forgot how many years - today! I'm thinking it's 39 years. I think if it were 40 they'd be having some sort of celebration - so it must be 39.

Mom thinks it would be a good day for this little man to be born. I told her I'd try to accomodate but couldn't make any promises. Considering it's only 2:05 AM - I've got time.

Why am I awake? Hmm. . .must be my body's way of preparing me for what's ahead with late night feedings. I had to feed myself, of course:) There are 2 little men & one big man sleeping in my bed right now. . .oh, and the dog. Can't forget her. It was getting a bit crowded so I'll have to wake Scott to relocate the 2 little men when I go in there.

I feel like creating somemore scrappy things. I took part in a Friday Night Challenge for one of my scrappy groups tonight. I haven't done that in a while. It felt great & now I can't turn off the creative flow. That is a good thing - and a bad thing. Good because it's so darn fun & it's about time I get some creativity going. Bad because now it's always on my mind. Can't say it's the only thing on my mind because we all know what is on my mind right now!!!

GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT! I am so excited to meet this little man! Anytime now really is just fine & good. I've simmered down on cutting the lawn. I did use the riding lawn mower yesterday on our lawn. I'm a bit uncoordinated with that thing & ended up hitting a couple things:( Oops! Nothing too major though. The bumpy ride didn't move things along at all:( I'm thinking in the morning I might have to go cut the lawn at the rental again with the push mower. It can't hurt!

Well, I suppose I should try to get some sleep. Or, I might have to spend some time creating:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary and today and all the other days would be good for him to show up.. lol..tell him your friends said to hurry up..we're waiting to MEET him :)