I talked to the little one this morning. I told him that we can't wait to meet him & would really like it if he would come on out today. With all of the commotion in our lives lately I can't blame him for wanting to stay inside. Between taking care of the rental & the catastrophe that our last tenant left & the boys going through exceptionally whiney times - add onto that the disaster happening in our country in the South - he's probably scared.
Yesterday was pretty uneventful contractions wise - not so the night before. I was awake most of the night with contractions 4 to 5 minutes apart but they only lasted 30 seconds. This went on for several hours. I was eventually able to sleep but could still feel them.
Then in the morning, they subsided. Glad we didn't go rushing to the hospital.
Today the plan is to get the laundry put away - as we have tons to do - & then get the rest of the stuff done at the rental. I guess Scott's parents might take the boys to their campground to play. We're so hoping to get things rolling with this little guy.
I'll keep you all updated as things progress (because they WILL progress).
Making Gifts again. . .
7 years ago