Sunday, April 13, 2008

Coming Along

I stayed up LATE last night & went to town on this bag. Wow, Can you say "LINT?" I was covered in white fuzz from the quilting stuff in the middle. I'm recycling for this bag & using a coverlet type quilty thing for the inner fluffy stuff. Did that make ANY sense?
(removed image. . .go so the finished bag:)
I'm excited about this as it takes shape. I still have to figure out how to put it all together & how to do the lining & the zipper. . . maybe I will just do a snap??? We'll see. As it comes together I'm considering this for part of my 7 year old niece's birthday present. I think she'd like it. It's a bit small for an adult sized bag. It will surely be a one of a kind as I'm not following a pattern.
Now to clean up my mess & hopefully get to work on the bag a little more later today.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

It looks great so far! My girls would love one like that. I can't wait to see how it turns out.